AHSEC Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 11 : Marketing Management Question Answer can be very Valuable & useful for the Preparation of Assam Higher Secondary Education HS 2nd Year Examination . Assam Board AHSEC HS 2nd Year Business Studies Notes gives you the best information of Marketing Management Chapter . You can find solutions to their questions at both basic and advanced levels.
|AHSEC CLASS 12 BUSINESS STUDIES
AHSEC Class 12 Business Studies
Short Answer type Question (Mark for each question -3)
1. Explain any three factors affecting pricing of a product.
2.Explain any three qualities of a good brand name.
3. Briefly explain any three methods of sales promotion.
4. Explain any three features of advertising.
5 Explain briefly any three features of personal selling.
6. Explain any three advantages of labelling.
7. Write any three function of packaging.
8. Differentiate between marketing and selling on the basis of:
9. Difference between advertising and salesmanship.
10. Discuss briefly any three advantages of branding to the marketer.
11. Explain any three importance / advantages of advertising.
12. Discuss the importance of fair and exhibition in promoting sales.
13. Explain any three aspect/importance of physical distribution.
14. Explain promotion mix' as an element of marketing mix.
Long Answer Type Question : (Mark for each question 4)
1. Define marketing. Explain its three features.
2.State any four services/ advantages of advertising to consumer.
3. Explain briefly four advantages of advertising to the manufacturer.
4. Discuss any four objections to advertising.
5. State any four advantages of personal selling.
Long Answer Type questions - (Marks5/6)
1. What is package? What are the function of packaging?
2. What do you understand by sales promotion? Explain its significance.
3. Define advertising and explain its objectives.
4. Explain in brief the factors that are taken into consideration while taking decision on pricing the product.
5. Bajaj Auto wants to promote its sales in the market. Suggest any three sales promotion technique for this purpose.
6. Explain six important function of marketing.
7.What do you mean by "Channels of distribution"? Briefly explain the various types of channels of distribution.(Important qsn)
11. What is industrial products? Explain its five distinctive features.
12. What is promotion mix? Explain the various elements of promotion mix.
AHSEC HS 2nd Year Business Studies Solutions
12th Class AHSEC Solutions for Business Studies gives you a deeper understanding of all concepts. Go through AHSEC Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Notes familiarize yourself with the different types of questions. Improve your exam preparation with the study materials provided here.
Benefits of Class 12th Assam Board Solutions
You will have great benefits in solving AHSEC Class 12 Business Lesson Solutions. Some of the significant benefits include
AHSEC Class 12 Business Study Solutions is provided with assistance in obtaining instruction on the topic.
Look for Wise Solutions in Chapters and clear all your questions and review the syllabus.
Solve your homework and assignments on time with the 12th Grade Business Studies AHSEC Solutions.
The step-by-step method provided for solutions helps you gain more confidence while trying to test.
Build strong core competencies on the topic using Assam 12 Class Board Business Studies Solutions.
Where can I get Assam Board Class 12th Business Studies – Solutions Chapter Wise?
You can get Assam Board Class 12th Business Studies Solutions Chapter-wise on The Treasure Notes. Use them as a reference during your preparation and score well.
Which is the best site to get the Assam Board Class 12th
Business Studies Solutions?
The Treasure Notes is a genuine and trustworthy site that offers reliable information regarding Assam Board Class 12 Business Studies Solutions.
How to learn 12th Class Assam Board Business Studies ?
You can learn Class 12th Business Studies Solutions by practicing through our quick links. Make the most out of these resources and prepare accordingly.
We hope the Assam Board Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies provided on this page helps in your board exam preparation. If you have any questions, ping us through the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.